FACTORY ASCHAFFENBURG SINCE 1811
The Aschaffenburg factory was founded in 1811 and dissolved in 1968. For over 150 years it was Europe's largest factory for
decorated, marbled and embossed papers. The introduction gives the original names from the Aschaffenburg catalogue and their
English equivalents; descriptions of the various techniques, history of the factory and a highly interesting and unexpected interview
with an ex-employee. The authors succeeded in collecting a great many Aschaffenburg papers: a remarkable achievement. 14 pp.
text in English; with 90 original samples in various sizes collected by Karli Frigge. 75 numbered copies.
Size: 27,5 x 11 cm. Way of bounding: Clothbound. Only a few copies left.